Many marriages fail due to infidelity. With the advent of the internet, cheating has become even more widespread and the definition of cheating itself has been expanded by some to include online relationships. Sources estimate that 45-%50 of married women and 50-%60 of married men engage in extramarital affairs at some point in their relationships.
10 Signs of a cheating spouse:
- When they no longer want sex or makes excuses to not have sex.
- When they will not allow you access to their computer or they suddenly shut down the computer when you walk into the room. They may password protect their laptop or computer to keep out suspicious eyes. Or they stay up to “work” or “play a game” on the computer after you go to bed. Excessive internet usage, especially late at night, is a red flag.
- When they begin to put distance between you or show a lack of interest in what has been the routine with few, if any, excuses for the change in their behavior.
- When they suddenly have to work late and have all kinds of new obligations that take them away from home repeatedly or for long periods of time. Or. . . they tell you they are working longer hours and discontinue allowing you to view their paycheck or pay stubs.
- If your loved one works with people, such as at a bar or restaurant especially as a waitress or bartender they might suddenly tell you not to visit them at work. This usually means they are hiding something at their workplace whether it be with a co-worker or a regular customer such as at a bar.
- When they suddenly need an additional cell phone and you are discouraged from ever looking at it or using it. They also may make certain their cell phone cannot be answered by you by hiding it or taking it with them wherever they go. They are secretive about their cell phone bill and pay it themselves when you have always paid the bill in the past.
- When they arrive home smelling faintly of perfume/cologne or another person’s body.
- When they arrive home and head straight into the shower or bath.
- When they have lipstick or strange hairs on their clothing or in the car. Finding strange phone numbers, receipts.
- When they suddenly begin to treat you extremely nice; more so than usual.
To learn more about this service, please call us at (330) 253-1288 and let us put your mind to ease.